In order to provide our clients with a turnkey service
we can provide any of the services as listed at right,
tailored into a package to meet the clients requirements. These
services would be formatted in a turnkey manner, to take the project through planning,
procedural, engineering and site completion.
Dependant upon the system requirements for pipework pre-commissioning
any or all of the services below can be provided:
- Hydrostatic testing (Currently to 20,000 psi)
- Hot Oil flushing
- Site certification
- Chemical cleaning
- Provision of all required calibrated test equipment and laboratory
equipment to complete this task on site
- At completion of workscope certification will be issued from our
ISO 9002 QA system.
From our site equipment inventory we would select and provide onto site required equipment from the groups listed
- Hydrostatic test pumps
- Calibrated chart recorders
- Calibrated test gauges
- Hot oil flushing units
- Chemical tanks
- Chemical pumps
- Laboratory kits for site certification
- Hose and fittings pack ups as required to complete workscope.
Prior to mobilization during the planning stage the system
drawings would be reviewed in conjunction with the pre-commissioning
From this an equipment schedule for project will be completed
and dispatched to site.