- Project or Client function test certification or Mechanical Completion
- Required Pre-Commissioning requirements for both packaged equipment
and site installed system. This will include as required ensuring
the completion of hydro-testing, chemical cleaning, hot oil flushing
and certification. Ensuring that this is completed in accordance
with the required client and industry standards.
- Prepare or ensure that hydrotest, chemical cleaning, and hot oil
flushing packs as required are included as part of the commissioning
- Requirements of packaged equipment suppliers for mechanical completion
including liaison with sub vendors to ensure that their requirements
for presence on site is co-ordinated.
- Review of vendor package documentation to ensure that project
requirements are met and that proper procedures are in place to
ensure that package and system integrity is maintained throughout
- Ensuring that the system is function tested hydraulically to the
full load requirements that it would see in service.
- Ensuring that the system is fully tested operationally and to
the requirements of the original equipment vendors, operators and
third party certification authority.
- Ensuring that the requirements for third party inspection of system
commissioning is met. Required hold points will be
included in the procedures after discussion with third party representatives.
- Ensure that as required preservation is carried out for system storage periods.